- Try Rogaining, a strategy and adventure sport for all ages.
- Escape the city rush, take a breather in and around beautiful Second Valley Forest Reserve.
- Team up with family and friends on foot or mountain bike.
- Corporate and social groups welcome.
- Raise money for a great cause.
No experience necessary! Register now. takeabreather.com.au
What is Rogaining?
Rogaining is an adventure sport for people of all ages and levels of fitness. Walk, run or ride in teams of 2-5, navigating with map and compass to collect points at hidden markers. Strategic planning and teamwork come into play as you traverse South Australian bush land, walking trails, creeks and ridges, taking in the stunning Fleurieu Peninsula scenery and breathing the fresh open air.